Remedy’s RX Services
We now offer FREE prescription delivery to anywhere in the Lower Mainland. All drivers are registered nurses.
Monday November 2, 2015
Loving Home Care Services Ltd. is proud to announce a new relationship with Miracle Prescriptions Ltd. under the Remedy’s Rx brand.
What does this mean? We can now deliver prescribed medication 7 days per week, log each visit and keep the family worry and stress free from medicine management.
We will be able to provide our clients the following
- Provide individual review of your medication
- Provide information and education about your medication
- Keep your medication record up-to-date with your physician (if you have just been released from the hospital with new medications or you are seeing specialists who are prescribing you medications)
- Provide strategies to help you deal with the side-effects of medication
- Provide free home deliveries (morning, afternoon, and/or evening)
- Witness patient ingest their dose(s) and maintain daily log of interaction and communication
- Provide daily and/or weekly symptoms and medication compliance reports
- Provide monthly “Medication Administration Record”
- Observe a check-list of symptoms and/or warning signs and report any concerns to the patients case manager, social worker, family member or prescriber
- Communicate specific instructions, messages or medication therapy changes between the patients and prescribers/healthcare team if necessary
- Provide pharmacy services all year round, except holidays.
- Provide emergency response contact information of the pharmacy team to the patient & their family members should any questions or concerns arise.
- Treat each patient with respect, dignity and professionalism at all times.
- In development of easier tools for todays tech driven world for up-to-date state of the art communication between all members.
Get Started with Your Complimentary Assessment Today
We work directly with our clients to put together the right package of services required to help our seniors where they need it the most.