Providing Home Care Assistance to Families & Their Loved Ones for 25 Years with Honesty, Empathy, Compassion, & Heart.
For 25 years, we have provided the highest level of senior home care assistance to families in the North Shore and Greater Vancouver area.
Our staff of nearly 120 wonderful, friendly and compassionate Home Care Assistants, Certified Care-Aides and Licensed Practical Nurses are highly educated and experienced, professionally trained, dedicated individuals that strive in making a positive impact for their clients, every day. Each member of our staff brings their own uniqueness, character, and skill-set that will ensure your home care goals are met. We know that senior care is about creating real relationships and bettering quality of life for an individual. It’s about people looking after people. It’s about providing elderly care in a safe, honest, and dignified manner. This is the essence of our culture.
Receive Complimentary Home Care Services Today
We are happy to now offer exclusive, complementary elderly care services to start your journey with us. It’s simple and hassle-free.
Here’s how it works:
- Receive complimentary, no-charge service on your first three hours for any ongoing hourly service.
- Receive complimentary, no-charge service on your first day (24 hour) for any ongoing live-in service.
- Have a friend or someone in need of home care assistance? Refer them to us and receive an additional three hours or a full day of complimentary service. Or, a $50 gift card of your choice for everyday things like groceries, gas, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and more!
We are a family-run business serving communities throughout the North Shore and Greater Vancouver for 25 years, providing the elderly care and support families need in their lives. We genuinely care about our client’s well-being, quality of life, and ensure each and every client feels supported by treating them with honesty, respect, compassion, and heart.
Always Here For You
We treat your family as one of our own. Every step along the way, we’ll be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for any concerns, questions or sudden emergencies that may arise and we can assure you will have no unexpected surprises about who is coming to your home. The consistency of elderly care and open communication is at the heart of an on-going, successful and happy relationship. Most importantly, we give our clients the peace of mind they are looking for and truly deserve.
Flexible To Your Needs
Our flexibility allows you to control when and for how long you may need home care assistance for, however much or little is needed. Care plans start from as little as three hours per visit to on-going weekly visits, on-going monthly visits, and around-the-clock elderly care both short-term and long-term. The choice is completely yours to make. We carry affordable and competitive rates on our hourly, live-in and overnight services, but may vary depending on the level of elderly care that is needed, the degree of difficulty, and the qualifications that will be required to provide the care. We typically assign a primary Home Care Assistant or Certified Care-Aide who will provide senior care and home support four to five days a week, with a secondary reliever who covers the remaining days of the week.
Trusted, Credible, Recognized
Loving Home Care Services is an approved service provider of; Veteran Affairs Canada, WorkSafe BC, I.C.B.C., The Public Guardian and Trustee of BC, Vancouver Coastal Health, Lions Gate Hospital, Greater Vancouver Hospital, St. Pauls Hospital, and many private POA’s, trustees, and bank institutions.
Read our astounding Testimonials to learn more about our industry-recognized quality of elderly care and why we’ve become Vancouver’s most trusted and dependable health and home care assistance agency.
We are proud to sponsor three great events in 2019. View them here!
We believe nothing is like a place called home and we work to build on that belief with our clients and staff, every day.
To become a model organization for the delivery and service of senior health care, and shaping the future of senior health care while we do it.
Hourly, Live-In, Overnight and 24 Hour Care available with all services; Level I, Level II, Level III. We service all of Greater Vancouver.
Our Culture is a system of shared assumptions, values, and believes, which governs how we behave and govern our business conduct.
The caregivers have been such wonderful, caring people who really have treated our Mother as one of their own loved ones. So very kind, patient and compassionate and we always were confident that she was safe and being cared for in a loving, compassionate way.
Hourly, Live-In, Overnight, and 24 Hour Care options make it possible and affordable for anyone to remain in the comfort of their own home, to maintain and encourage true independence, and to live an elevated quality of life.
Take a look at our Level I, III and III Care Services for more information.
Why We Stand Out
- 25 years of expertise and commitment to senior health services.
- Established in 1994. Locally owned and operated.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Accreditation since 2000.
- All staff is bonded, insured and thoroughly pre-screened.
- We help you customize your senior care, personal needs and wants.
- We assign a wonderful individual the first time, 99% of the time.
- We focus on fostering relationships and continuity of care.
- We provide hourly, live-in, overnight and 24-hour elderly care services.
- We carry affordable, competitive rates while compensating staff fairly and above industry average.
- We provide a free visit consultation and no-hassle service agreements.
- We provide ongoing training and support for all staff and access to education programs.
- Proud supporter of Alzheimer Society of B.C.
- Proud member of Safe Care BC
- Proud member of B.C. Care Providers Association
Areas We Serve
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
*Please visit Care-Aide 101 & Rates for more info.
Contact Us Today To Start Or To Find Out More
You have found exceptional, reliable and affordable home care assistance for yourself or a loved one. If you are just looking for some answers or you are ready to schedule a complimentary assessment at your convenience, please fill out the form below or call and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. It is our absolute #1 priority that we serve with dignity, understanding, and utmost courtesy and respect.